MRVP Forms

The following forms are for current participants of the MRVP program. If you have questions about these forms, please contact the Leased Housing Gateway Team at 617.425.6611 or at

MRVP Forms

Change of Income or Household Composition Forms

Whenever your income changes or you have a change in family composition (persons moving in or out of your household) you are required to report the change to your MBHP program representative. MBHP will determine if and when a change in rent is required.

Forms for adding a member to your household

  • Request to Add Member Form.
  • Watch out for lead poisoning form (Required for the addition of any child under the age of 6.)
  • A copy of the new member’s birth certificate.
  • A copy of the new member’s social security card.
  • Verification of any income or assets related to the new member (pay stubs, SS/SSI statement, TAFDC printout, unemployment benefit statement, verification of child support, copies of bank statements, etc.).

For members over the age of 18, the following forms are also required:

For members under the age of 18, the following forms may also be required:

  • Verification of Custody
  • Caregiver Authorization Forms (PDF) may also be required. Read the Instructions for Caregiver Authorization Affadavit (PDF)


Forms for removing a member from your household

If the member is under 18, one of the following must be submitted:

  • A court document verifying who has custody of the child/children.
  • A letter from a social service agency (such as the Department of Children and Families) regarding the current status of the child/children.
  • Verification from the school or medical provider that the child/children now reside(s) at a different address.

If the member is over 18, you will be required to submit:

  • A notarized letter from the member requesting to be removed from your household.
  • Proof of new address* for the member requesting to be removed.

*Any of the following may be submitted as proof of new address:

  • Change of address form from the USPS.
  • Change of address with the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
  • A copy of a signed and executed lease for the member being removed.
  • A bank statement or utility bill sent to the member being removed at the new address.

Appeal Requests

If you wish to appeal a termination of a voucher; a denial of a reasonable accommodation request; or a rent share determination, please complete this Appeal Request Form and submit to:

Appeals Administrator
Metro Housing|Boston
1411 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02120
Fax: 617-532-7689

Communities we serve

Metro Housing|Boston serves individuals and families, as well property owners, in 30 communities throughout Greater Boston.

  • Arlington
  • Bedford
  • Belmont
  • Boston
  • Braintree
  • Brookline
  • Burlington
  • Cambridge
  • Chelsea
  • Everett
  • Lexington
  • Lynn*
  • Malden
  • Medford
  • Melrose
  • Milton
  • Newton
  • North Reading
  • Quincy
  • Reading
  • Revere
  • Somerville
  • Stoneham
  • Wakefield
  • Waltham
  • Watertown
  • Wilmington
  • Winchester
  • Winthrop
  • Woburn

*Metro Housing|Boston does not administer RAFT, Voucher Programs, or HomeBASE assistance in Lynn. See Lynn Housing Authority.
*In addition to the 30 communities listed above, Metro Housing|Boston administers rental voucher programs in Holbrook, Randolph, and Weymouth. If you are specifically seeking RAFT assistance in those communities,
you must apply instead to Housing Solutions. (