Working at Metro Housing|Boston
Metro Housing|Boston offers a team-oriented environment with an emphasis on training and growth for our staff. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m.-5 p.m., though some positions require that employees work outside of these hours.
Our benefit package will help protect you and your family in the event of illness, injury, and the birth or adoption of a child, as well as to help provide for your retirement.
Most benefits are available on your first day of work with Metro Housing|Boston. These benefits currently include:
Your and your family’s health
- Health and dental coverage on a pre-tax basis.
- Vision is included as part of our medical plan.
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement account.
- Short-term disability.
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability.
- Transparency in Coverage Rule
- Generous vacation, sick, and personal time.
- 12+ paid holidays per year.
- Paid new parent leave.
- Flexible schedules (when available).
- Dependent care reimbursement account.
- 403(b) plan with a company match.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Internal promotions encouraged.
- Renters, homeowner’s and automobile insurance coverage available at reduced rates.
- Shopping discounts for retail, park tickets, cell phones and plans, show and sports events.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Credit Union available.