Form Category: Relocation

If you have a mobile Section 8 voucher, you may be able to move to a new apartment while keeping your housing subsidy.

Reinstatement of Lease

This packet must be completed by the participant/voucher holder and the prospective owner after the participant has been accepted for a suitable unit.