14 Apr Financial Assistance Programs Assignments and Productivity Program Manager
- Metro Housing Boston (formerly Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership) is a leading nonprofit dedicated to connecting the residents of Greater Boston with safe, decent homes they can afford. Metro Housing empowers families and individuals to move along the continuum from homelessness to housing stability. Serving more than 25,000 households annually, we work seamlessly to bridge the gaps among government, nonprofits, and corporations to continually increase our impact. With more than 30 years’ experience piloting and implementing housing programs, we have solidified our position as an industry-leading expert on navigating the affordable housing field.
Metro Housing|Boston’s mission: “We mobilize wide-ranging resources to provide innovative and personalized services that lead families and individuals to housing stability, economic security and an improved quality of life.”
The Financial Assistance Programs Data Analytics Manager will serve as an integral member of the management team for the administration of the Department of Housing and Community Development’s Financial Assistance Programs, including the Residential Assistance for Families in Transition (RAFT), the Emergency Rent and Mortgage Assistance (ERMA) Program and the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP). This position will include administrative, technical assistance, and policy duties and responsibilities as they relate to the Financial Assistance Programs.
Responsible for managing the case load of Case Managers, Manager Oversight, and Case Manager Productivity for Metro Housing Financial Assistance Programs. This position will work closely with the Data Analytics Program Manager, Financial Assistance Programs Leadership and Metro Housing Leadership.
Director of Financial Assistance
Responsibilities May Include:
- Upload Daily Assignment Tracker to Teams every morning
- Reassign Nan McKay cases back to Metro (temporary)
- Assign ad-hoc priority cases
- Respond to HCEC Referral line questions regarding status of applicants
- BA or BS (or Equivalent Experience)
- At least 2-3 years of project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Self-starter that can work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to take ownership for tasks and issues, utilizing all resources available
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with key executives
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly with changing information & deliverables
Preference Given To:
- Candidates with multilingual skills (verbal and written). We are seeking candidates that speak and write English and at least one of the following languages (for interpreting and translation): Vietnamese, Cape Verdean Creole, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Toisanese, and Spanish.
- Candidates who live within two miles of Metro Housing|Boston’s headquarters at Roxbury Crossing.
Salary & Benefits
This is an exempt position.
Salary: $64,000 with excellent benefits.