First Floor Unit available in Mattapan - No security Deposit and No Broker's Fee!
NOTE: this unit is currently being renovated. The entire apartment is being painted smoke ember gray, and the wood paneling is being painted white for a brighter and more modern feel. This very spacious unit has three bedrooms and one bathroom, a formal dining room, a separate living room, and a sunroom located at the front of the unit. The bathroom is being completely renovated with modern white tiles with a new vanity, mirror, and tub. We are also redesigning the kitchen to have plenty of granite countertops for more cooking space and increasing the number of honeycomb cabinets for extra storage. There is also a wet bar located at the back of the kitchen with an additional sink and pantry cabinets for additional storage.
- 1 minute walk to Tejeda's Family Market
- 1 minute walk to restaurants like Top of the Hill Seafood and Subs, Safari African, Cafe Juice Up
- 2 minute drive to Mobil Gas Station
- 5 minute walk to UPS, Walgreens
- 2 minute walk to the Mattapan Trolley with service to the Red Line
- 1 minute walk to Blue Hill Ave @ Mattapan Library
388 LLC partners with:
- Arlington Housing Authority
- Attleboro Housing Authority
- Boston Housing Authority
- Braintree Housing Authority
- Brockton Housing Authority
- Brookline Housing Authority
- Cambridge Housing Authority
- Dedham Housing Authority
- FamilyAid Boston / TravelersAid Boston
- Heading Home, Inc.
- Metro Housing Boston
- Needham Housing Authority
- Quincy Housing Authority