Available December 1st! No Broker's Fee!
4 Sumner Square #3, Dorchester, MA 02125
This beautiful unit was just renovated with glossy hardwood floors and smooth coats of smoke ember gray paint. The bathroom was just remodeled as well with polished floors and a reglazed bathtub. The large kitchen features plenty of cabinets for storage, and even more cabinets have recently been installed to the left and right of the stove (with an additional pantry located off the kitchen). Each bedroom has a closet and plenty of windows allowing for copious amounts of natural light. The apartment also has a private porch accessed through the kitchen for additional common space for you and your family to enjoy.
- 3 minute walk to Upham Corner with Upham's House of Pizza, Dublin House, Strang Theatre
- 3 minute walk to CVS
- 5 minute walk to Walgreens and the Dollar tree
- 20 minute walk / 5 minute drive to Star Market
- 3 minute walk to Columbia Road @ Stoughton Street
388 LLC partners with:
- Arlington Housing Authority
- Attleboro Housing Authority
- Boston Housing Authority
- Braintree Housing Authority
- Brockton Housing Authority
- Brookline Housing Authority
- Cambridge Housing Authority
- Dedham Housing Authority
- FamilyAid Boston / TravelersAid Boston
- Heading Home, Inc.
- Metro Housing Boston
- Needham Housing Authority
- Quincy Housing Authority