3 Bedroom 1 Bath Available August 1st - No Broker's Fee!
14 Cawfield St #2 Dorchester, MA 02125
This second floor unit is being completely renovated with fresh coats of smoke ember gray paint and the hardwood floors are being refinished to look glossy and smooth. The kitchen features granite countertops, dishwasher, garbage disposal and black/stainless steel stove, refrigerator, and microwave. The bathroom was gutted and replaced with gleaming white tiles for a fresh and modern look. Each bedroom is spacious and has a closet. The apartment features a separate living room and a door off the kitchen leads to a private porch and balcony at the back of the property.
- Lease: 1-year minimum
- Security Deposit: $1000, no realtor’s fee
- Tenant is responsible for gas and electricity
- Owner pays for water, trash removal, and snow removal
388 LLC is a property management company with a team of dedicated property managers and maintenance professionals. We have an online portal for you to pay rent, submit work orders, and communicate with your property managers.
- 4 minute walk to Richardson Park
- 4 minute walk to KFC and the Great Wok Restaurant
- 6 minute walk to CVS
- 6 minute walk to the Boston Collegiate Charter School and William E Russell Elementary School
- 12 minute walk/4 minute drive to South Bay Shopping Center (Home Depot, Best Buy, Target, Nike, Stop and Shop, Chipotle, and more)
- 2 minute walk to Massachusetts Ave @ Columbia Road
- 5 minute walk to Columbia Road @ Dudley Street
- 7 minute walk to Uphams Corner Station
388 LLC partners with:
- Arlington Housing Authority
- Attleboro Housing Authority
- Boston Housing Authority
- Braintree Housing Authority
- Brockton Housing Authority
- Brookline Housing Authority
- Cambridge Housing Authority
- Dedham Housing Authority
- FamilyAid Boston / TravelersAid Boston
- Heading Home, Inc.
- Metro Housing Boston
- Needham Housing Authority
- Quincy Housing Authority